be yourself..:)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

That GUY.. :3

ehem2!! :P

that guy, i've known him not for a long time,but not so short.
about 1 year already.we used to be a good friend.hmmm..xnk la precise sgt. kantoi je....
mcm ni lah...

that guy,he just an ordinary guy.maybe.
i like him.(r u sure arina?haha)..emm,but i dont know he likes me too or not.
xkan lah i na luahkan dulu kan.but i'm afraid of losing him.ce wah..haha
maybe if u r my friend u'll not expect that he's my type.
it's not like 'my type'.bukanlah maksud NOTMYTYPE.but i'm actually dont have that kind of 'the type of men that i like'..haha...bole x?hmmm,but the point is...

if he doesnt like me,what should i do?emm,can i find another guy?
x pernah pulak rase seSETIA mcm ni...
tp,sedih la cuz dahulunya kami agk rapat.tp skrg mcm msing2 da busy...hmmm..
bile la lagi dpt kua ek....

the end of that GUY...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment